Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary



I can't believe it's been 5 years. Time has flown by. This is the first picture we took together as a couple. It is a few weeks after we started dating and we were on our way to the homecoming dance. We were a mere 17 years old.

Numbers in 5 years

4.........days we had to find an apartment and move to Georgia before Tucker started his job
10.......months we were married before buying a house
1300..sq. feet of nasty blue carpet we ripped out
1.........walls we knocked down
20.......hours Tucker spent plumbing our remodeled shower
6.........days we spent laying wood flooring
200....miles we have hiked
5.........wonderful vacations
8.........nights we camped, 2 without a tent which I would have never done on my own
7.........foster dogs we helped find homes
2.........dogs who became permanent members of our family
5.........number of times Raleigh brought us something from the garbage in the middle of the night
1.........visit to the pet ER for something Padme ate
24.......hours of labor I was in
8.........weeks before either of us got any sleep
1.........beautiful baby

I can't wait to see what the next 5 brings.

1 comment: