Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let me Out!!!



It's been cold and rainy for what seems like weeks. Both Gavin and I are getting a little cabin fever. We have had this strange warm up for the past few days, so I took us out of the house and to the park. Everything was wet and there were very few people around when it is usually packed. I couldn't even plop him down to people watch. But, we met with a friend and walked around. At least we got out of the house. Fall please come back!

2 comments:

The Kellys said...

Go Gavin Go Jail Break. Just like your Father loves the outdoors. Merry Christmas Turner Family and a Happy New year as well. Oh Yeah and Happy Anniversary too.
From the Kelly's

Allison said...

HAHA! I just posted the same picture on my blog! How funny! And I didn't know about the overdose thing! Thank goodness all is okay...