Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gavin's First Birthday Party

Here are some pictures of Gavin's birthday party at the park. After looking through my pictures I have found that I barely took any. It was difficult to be the host and photographer at the same time. I really should have designated someone to take pictures.



Setting up before the party started.



Chris got Gavin to stand on his own for the first time at the party. Since then he has also taken a few steps on his own. It won't be long now.



Wagon rides (with Nathan) courtesy of Tucker.



Everyone down that the pond feeding the ducks



Bryan and Ethan playing



Eating a cup cake. Alright it was a carrot cup cake....and the icing didn't mess all over his face as I had hoped...but he liked it.



Chris swooping in after seeing that he didn't have a bib on. That could have been a mess.

No comments: